Re: advice for starting a local history center

Rebecca Dubey (curator@saukcountyhistory.org)
Tue, 1 Oct 2019 10:46:23 -0500

From: Rebecca Dubey <curator@saukcountyhistory.org>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 10:46:23 -0500
Subject: Re: advice for starting a local history center

come visit us in Baraboo! I would love to meet with you, show you what we've done with our space, and talk with ;you about Collection Needs. I may even be able to snag our Executive Director, Paul Wolter, to join us. I have helped may small historical societies with developing a Collections Management Policy, I hold an MA in Museum Science and have had over 30 years experience in the field. My e-mail: curator@saukcountyhistory.org, I would love to meet with you! Becca Curator, Sauk County Historical Society

--
Rebecca DuBey, Museum Curator
Sauk County Historical Society