Re: reel to reel audio tapes

Julie Huebel (jhuebel@piercecountyhistorical.org)
Mon, 5 Oct 2020 13:59:38 +0000

From: Julie Huebel <jhuebel@piercecountyhistorical.org>
Subject: Re: reel to reel audio tapes
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 13:59:38 +0000

River Falls has this company, not too far from you.

Flashback Film & Video Transfer

They do all kinds of media transfer.

________________________________ From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu < <localhistory-request@listser ve.uwec.edu> on behalf of Tim Wyss <rtwyss@gmail.com> Sent: Monday, September 28, 2020 6:49:59 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Subject: reel to reel audio tapes

The Clear Lake Historical Museum has several reel to reel audio tapes from the 1970's that are of local importance. We don't have a player to listen to the tapes, so they have not been played in more than 40 years. They have
 been stored in a safe deposit box in the local bank.

Where would we go to transfer the tapes to a digital format so we can enjoy
 the recordings?

Tim Wyss