reel to reel audio tapes

Tim Wyss (rtwyss@gmail.com)
Mon, 28 Sep 2020 18:49:59 -0500

From: Tim Wyss <rtwyss@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 18:49:59 -0500
Subject: reel to reel audio tapes

The Clear Lake Historical Museum has several reel to reel audio tapes from the 1970's that are of local importance. We don't have a player to listen to the tapes, so they have not been played in more than 40 years. They have been stored in a safe deposit box in the local bank.

Where would we go to transfer the tapes to a digital format so we can enjoy the recordings?

Tim Wyss