Re: Help--Suggestions!

Schumacher Farm (schumacherfarm@gmail.com)
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:53:34 -0600

Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 11:53:34 -0600
Subject: Re: Help--Suggestions!
From: Schumacher Farm <schumacherfarm@gmail.com>

Hi, Also be mindful of where you store it as it relates to temperature and light. In these cases, I like to err on the side of safety and call in the big guns....the Wisconsin State Historical Society. They have always connected us with the right person for the job who is always more than willing to give any amount of time and information. They are, after all, kindred spirits to such things. Congrats on the find!