Help--Suggestions!

Cambria Friesland Historical Society (cfhistsoc@yahoo.com)
Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:55:50 -0800 (PST)

Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 11:55:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Cambria Friesland Historical Society <cfhistsoc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Help--Suggestions!

Recently we have been given a copy of the first Cambria Newspaper--The Camb ria Journal--10-18-1882--Volume One. It is in very delicate condition and b elieve it can't be laminated--it is only 3 pages long. Is there a way of pr eserving it "for a while ?" I am aware how newspapers deteriorate.  Any s uggestions would be appreciated. Jay Williams, President